When Scott and I were in St. Louis for a wedding a few weekends ago, LuLu and Poppy came to Norman to stay with Addison. They had a big weekend planned but the weather was really crummy so they had to resort to inside activities.
One Saturday I ran into Lowe's to get something and it sounded like roofers were in there. It was so loud and Addi insisted that we find out what was happening. It was their Build and Grow workshop and Addi wanted more than anything to stay. We didn't have time so I promised that she could do it soon. Poppy was just the person for the job so he took her while we were out of town. What a success!
LuLu brought with her a Cinderella costume that she bought while we were in NYC. Look at how excited this little princess was!! She doesn't have them on in the pictures, but she has light up Cinderella shoes too!
Watching the movie while she's dressed up, of course!
Thanks LuLu and Poppy for the great weekend!!


No comments:
Post a Comment