Wednesday, March 9

too small

Last week I picked up Addi from school wearing this:

That would be a ONESIE that is size 18 months!  She had an accident at school and these were the clothes that were in her tub.  Guess I forgot to send a bigger size...YIKES!  It had a plunging neckline and it was almost 3/4 sleeves on her. Poor girl!

She also had on size 18 month pants with a ruffle on the butt!   Too funny!! Check out these highwaters!

Despite her outfit that was entirely too small and her chapped lips that were painful to even look at, I just couldn't get enough of this girl!!  She melts my heart!

4 comments:

Paige said...

ha! it is definately too small, but you are lucky i have seen FAR worse. our church has a bin of extras and you should see those poor outfits on the kids that didn't bring extras.....definately NOT what miss addi would normally wear though:)

Amanda said...

Hilarious! I'm actually shocked they even somewhat fit her. My little chunky monkey can't even fit into 18 month sizes period and she's not even two yet, haha! Actually reminded me that I need to send a new "backup outfit" to school, so thanks sweet Addi! ;)

Ilena said...

Stylin!

Liz said...

i soooo wish i could have seen her in person! oh, the things the teachers come up with. i mean, really? find something else, people!! i guess it's good they didn't put on the navy and white buster brown striped pants that o came home in recently.....too stripey!!!