Tuesday, March 1

in progress

There are actually TONS of projects that I have right now that are "in progress"...maybe I should start a new blog series...ha!

One project in particular is in our bedroom.  My parents just brought up this old armoire that was in my grandmother's house.  It's been in storage for a few years and I decided I could put it to good use!  Here are the before pictures.  Guess what?  I don't have any after pictures yet because nothing has been done to it.  I thought if I posted pictures it would encourage me to get this done and checked off my list!

The white armoire that's in Addi's room was in pretty rough shape too when I got it.  I simply covered the inside with batting and then some fun fabric and that's my plan with this one as well.  I already bought my fabric so it's just a matter of finding time to empty everything out (I already have it loaded down with goodies), disassembling the tracks, stapeling the batting and fabric to the inside, reinstalling the tracks and reloading all of my stuff.  Sounds easy enough, right?


The inside has one very quick coat of white paint but it will all be covered with fabric... 

Except the floor. I need to find some pain to put on the bottom and we'll be set! 

Wish me luck!  I promise to post after pictures, if after ever happens!

1 comment:

Liz said...

i can't wait to see the finished product!!!