Since Addi has moved to the Sunny Twos at school, they've been working on potty training with her. She's actually doing a great job but we really haven't been enforcing it too much at home because we haven't been home! Starting at the beginning of April, we are getting serious about it because I REALLY want her done with this before little sister gets here!
On Sunday I pulled out a princess book and told her that she could look at the book if she put her pee pee in the potty. Five minutes later she peed. Isn't that amazing?
Now we have our Skittles and princess book in the window of the bathroom as a constant reminder of what happens when here pee pee is in the potty!
Books and extra pull ups right by the potty!
Tonight she put her pee pee in the potty 3 times before bed so she got to look at her book!
I love bribing her!


2 comments:
Way to go Addi!!!!
YAY!! Good job, Miss Addi!
Post a Comment