Once upon a time there was a cute little girl named Addi. She didn't have very much hair for almost 2 years, so when she finally grew enough to wear it in 2 tails, her mommy and daddy loved it! They wanted her to wear2 tails all the time, but Addi wouldn't leave them in for very long.
Her mommy and daddy finally had to bribe her with Buzz candy (aka Pez candy).
Addi loved Buzz candy so she made a deal with her mommy and daddy.
If she would wear 2 tails in her hair, she could eat 4 Buzz Candies!
That's a heck of deal!
It's a win-win, don't you think?
Especially when you're THIS cute wearing 2 tails!
...to be continued.


3 comments:
I loooooove me some good old fashioned bribery!! And I loooooove me some Addi in her 2 tails!
She is so cute in pigtails! I'd bribe her too!!
Oh at least it's not raisins.
Post a Comment