Scott, Addi and I loaded up and headed to the pumpkin patch for our annual trip. Well, really it's just the flower tent set up in the mall parking lot, but there's no need to get technical!
Addi loved exploring all the baskets and different types of pumpkins! She even found some corn. And yes, she put it in her mouth!
I know you will be shocked, but Addi actaully like the dirty pumpkins. She liked picking the dirt off them (aka "cweening" them).
After much delima, she finally picked one out to take home. It's the perfect one, don't you think?
"Hey Addi, do you want to turn your pumpkin into a spider??"
"What are you talking about Mama? You're crazy!"
"Addi, open up the box and let's see what's inside! It's a pumpkin building kit from Pottery Barn Kids!"
"You did make my pumpkin a spider!!! I love it!!"
Inspecting my work!
I think the pumpkin kits are in stores only, but they are darling! There were several different ones to choose from. I didn't really think Addi would enjoy carving a pumpkin this year, so I thought we'd opt for an easier alternative. I thought it turned out so cute and Addi loves it! I'd say that's a win-win!!




4 comments:
Awww, I love the pumpkin kit! We took Lucy to that "pumpkin patch" last year. Much easier and still super cute pictures! Love her stylin' outfit and cute little shoes.
Spoooooky spider pumpkin!!! Love the pics of her on the side of the flowerbed. Attitude cuteness!
Hi! I'm your newest follower and just stopping by to say how cute your little girl is! I love pumpkin patch days :)
Okay the pic of her after the spider comment! LOVE IT!!! It is fantastic!
Love her skirt too!
Post a Comment