We have a few bare spots in the front yard and Addi has found that she likes to dig in the dirt.
But even more than digging in the dirt, she likes to sweep up her mess. Imagine that.
She seriously scoops up the dirt, pours it on the driveway and then sweeps it back into the grass. Is that bad the she creates messes just so she can clean them up?
She is a very
busy
little girl


3 comments:
At least Addi will use a real broom! O insists on using her pink rake as a broom. She doesn't get very far in cleaning up her messes. "I need-a sveep" is what she says!! It was so great seeing you guys at 'tha mazz' last night!!!!
Ha! Erin you would have a baby girl who makes messes for herself just so she can clean them up! For fun! I love it!
At least she cleans up after herself! There's a lot to be said for that. And it keeps her occupied, so I'm all in favor of making messes!!
Post a Comment