Monday, March 15

dallas weekend

This past weekend Scott and I went to Dallas with a group of frineds for the big boxing fight at the Cowboy's Stadium: Pacquiao vs. Clotty!  It was such a fun weekend!  We stayed at the NYLO hotel in Las Calinas which was so cool.  It was so modern and sleek, but very neat.  I didn't want to cart my huge camera in to the fight, so I just took in my old smaller camera...and wouldn't you know the battery died?  Here's what a got...



 vs.

On the gigantic big screen!

Evan made friends with some men in the row behind us who had a Filipino flag...they really thought they were hot stuff!

I think Evan made their night!!

We had an absolute BLAST!!! Fun times with good friends...lots of memories!  I won't go in to details here since this is a family blog...I'd like to keep things G around here! 

Thanks to the Adler's, Roberts', Niebur's and Reddell's!!!  We can't wait for our next adventure!

1 comment:

Liz said...

soooo much fun!