Monday, March 22

bubble dance

LuLu was in town on Friday.  She and Addi absolutely loved playing with the bubble machine!  Addi would get so excited when they would flow out, she would just scream and shake her arms.  LuLu and Addi started doing a Bubble Dance and it was absolutely priceless!!

Okay LuLu, you just have to put it down and push the button and then...

BUBBLES!!!!!  OOOOOO Look at them LuLu!

Oh I just love it when they blow in my face!

AAAAAAHHHHH!  This is SO MUCH FUN!


 

Uh oh...it stopped.  You just push the button on top, and it goes again!

Bubble Dance...Bubble Dance...Bubble Dance!
 

Look at them go LuLu!

Bubble Dancing Girl!!

2 comments:

sara said...

How sweet! I'm definitely going to have to get one of those bubble machines for Alexandra. Addi's hair is really growing!

Whitney said...

Um, in the fall Yo Gabba Gabba is going to Tulsa or OKC (Can't remember which) but we cover the audience in bubbles at the top of Act II!! I think I know a little girl that might need to attend!!