Friday, March 26

band of love

Addi became so interested in the headband I was wearing around the house.  She has never been one to leave anything in her hair so this was monumental!  I put it on her and she wore it around the house for over an hour and didn't even touch it once.  She loved wearing that headband!

"Look at me!  Too bad I don't have enough hair to actually need a headband."

"Puppy, do you like my headband?"

"Where's Bailey Bear? I want to show her my headband." 

"I see her!  I think she's hiding from me..."

"Maybe if I stand here and look cute, she'll come back."

"Nope.  Guess she didn't recognize me in the headband.  I'd better take it off so she'll come back inside!"





I took several pictures of Addi standing at the window looking for Bailey,
but I would say, this is my "Money Shot"...it's by far my favorite!

No comments: