Wednesday, March 3

she does her own stunts

A little boy in Addi's class has this t-shirt:


I guess Addi has learned from Eli to do her own stunts!
  
 



Just to recap here people, we have come a very long way with this horse!  Addi HATED it when she got it for Christmas!  We've gone from this:

 

to this:


and this:

 

to finally this:



Unfortuantely, Addi made a very poor (not to mention dangerous!!) choice by standing on her horse, so she had to sit in time-out after this.  At least she doesn't hate it anymore!

7 comments:

Lindsi said...

I see barrel racing in her future!

sara said...

Oh my word, what a little daredevil!

Whitney said...

I'm with Addi... try standing on it! FUN!!
When would you like me to babysit?

The Varner Family said...

Poor little daredevil! So cute!

Liz said...

holy horsey!!!

The Janacek's said...

Sooo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Haddee has the same horse and she went through the same phases. When she finally fell off the horse from being a daredevil, she realized she better ride it the correct way! Good Luck!