Last weekend, Addi was invited to an Easter Egg hunt! Since she wasn't even sitting up last year at this time, this was her first REAL egg hunt. She had an absolute blast! It was a very windy afternoon, but that didn't stop her...it just blew her over a few times! Thanks for thinking of us Hud and Raegan!
Addi and MO swinging in the wind down by the pond.
"I don't need you to carry me dada. I can walk up this hill in the wind!"
Back up by the house, the girls thought it would be fun to play with the rocks.
MO: Addi, come on and sit down by me. These rocks are like colors...you can draw with them!
Addi: Okay, let me go find a rock to color with!
Addi: Alright, I picked one out. I'm coming to sit by you!
Addi: MO! I think I found some Easter Eggs in this basket! Come here!
MO: Addi! I think you might get in trouble if you get them out!
Addi: What? Oh, we can't play with these yet? Okay, I'll leave them alone then.
"I found a football! This thing is hard to carry!"
"I'm going to throw it!"
"Dada, let's run with the football!"
"This place is so much fun! These kids are crazy!"
"Man it's windy! I don't care though! It can't stop me...It's Egg Huntin' time!!!"
"Come on dada! Don't let anyone get in front of us! GO FASTER!!"
"I found one!!!"
"Now what?"
"Oh I put them in the basket? Well that makes sense!"
"I see more! Come this way!"
"Look at all of my eggs mama!!"
"You mean there's stuff inside these eggs? This is GREAT!"
"Let's go find more eggs..."
As you can tell, Addi had so much fun hunting Easter Eggs. She has two more hunts this year and now she's had some practice. Thanks again to our sweet friends for inviting us!


2 comments:
Just adorable! Looks like she picked up the concept pretty quickly - I'm hoping we have good results with our first hunt on Saturday. Love that little dress, I'm kickin myself for not buying it on my run to Target earlier this week!
man, was it wa-wa-wa-windy but it sure was fun!!! the girls together crack me up!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment