Hi! I saw your comment on This Beach Town Family and decided to pop over. I'm a full-time working outside the home new mom too. It is so much more of a balancing act than I could have ever imagined! You have a great blog and adorable family. Karla
ok, I was going to say "is it weird that I just randomly came over from Larson Lingo, where you commented?" But I see Sugar Bear up there did the same! haha
I scrolled back a bit and wanted to say that your family is adorable! And I wish i lived near a Super Target, all we have is a GreatLand (or somethign like that, haha) Have a good day!
"oh. no way" i said, as i scrolled over the blog roll list. I follow Praise Him in This Storm too. i like "what a small world" occurances. i just had to make a comment on that.
6 comments:
A bubble mohawk...so cute!
Hi!
I saw your comment on This Beach Town Family and decided to pop over. I'm a full-time working outside the home new mom too. It is so much more of a balancing act than I could have ever imagined! You have a great blog and adorable family.
Karla
ok, I was going to say "is it weird that I just randomly came over from Larson Lingo, where you commented?" But I see Sugar Bear up there did the same! haha
I scrolled back a bit and wanted to say that your family is adorable! And I wish i lived near a Super Target, all we have is a GreatLand (or somethign like that, haha) Have a good day!
"oh. no way" i said, as i scrolled over the blog roll list. I follow Praise Him in This Storm too. i like "what a small world" occurances. i just had to make a comment on that.
bubbles? where? i don't see any bubbles???
She is just adorable! And, those ear plugs are genius! Where did you find them?
Post a Comment