Thursday, March 18

BIG time fun!

Oh we have so enjoyed the spring weather this week!  I took Addi to the park for the first time since last fall.  I kept forgetting that she has changed so much since then.  She didn't need my help climbing the stairs and she certainly didn't need my help going down the slide.  It made me so sad that she didn't need me to help her anymore...she's growing up too fast!  She absolutely LOVED the park and we had just the best time.  I know there will many more park adventures this spring.  We are so lucky to have a great park right in our neighborhood.

Woah!  We haven't been here in a long time...I remember this place!

This bark is so much fun!

I'm going to go throw it on mama...she won't mind.

I'm on a mission!

Here I come!

Taaaaaaaaaake THAT!

Here's a little more for you mama.

Let's slide now.

Here....I....GO!

I think I'll try some tricks now!  This will really freak my mama out!

DUCKIES!  I HEAR DUCKIES!!!!!

Thanks for bringing me across the street to the pond.  I really wanted to see the duckies!

HIEEEEEE DUCKIES!!

Back at the park finding rocks.

Time for a juju break.  Park adventures are exhausting!

Let's go back on the slide...

As you can see, Addi had a blast! I literally wheeled her away in her wagon kicking and screaming.  We need to work on our exit strategy!

The Hofmanns say Welcome Spring!!!

3 comments:

The Cunningham Family said...

I LOVE her expressions!

Jess said...

Her "ducky" expression is too cute! The springtime and park are both VERY good things!

Spencer's Take Singapore said...

Glad she was able to go! I took Allison for the first time yesterday. We had issues leaving as well! :) Precious as always!