Today was the Christmas program at Addi's school. We've been practicing with Addi for weeks and today was finally the big day! We really haven't been practicing at home...I don't want you to think we're
those parents!! Addi did a great! I was just proud she didn't cry! She didn't necessarily perform or do anything cute (like MO!), but she sat on Kara's lap and looked cute. What more could I expect on her debut performance? Needless to say, today a star was born!! The kids were so stinkin' cute! It was just pure craziness so I didn't get very many pictures, but it was so fun! A big THANK YOU to all of the teachers who did a great job coordinating the program!!
Here are 3 of Addi's teachers: Miss Kara, Miss Beth and Miss Monica. Thank you for ALL you do!

A few quick, pre-performance pics just running around in front of the stage. She had a great time just running and screaming with her friends!

Are those leggings not the cutest things you've ever seen? They are like Baby Legs, but with ruffles! So cute!!
"Hey MO, wanna go run around and scream like we did last weekend at the Trails?? Come on...it will be so much fun!!"

Olivia: "I don't know Addi, my mom is right here and may not like it!"
Addi: "Well I'm going whether you are or not! It's going to be a blast!! Come on!!"

Olivia: "Addi, let's go this way 'cause our moms are over there! Hurry before they see us!"

On stage, Miss Kathleen is passing out the bells. Addi liked sitting on Miss Kara's lap with Eli.

Poor Tehan was not a happy bell ringer! Even the sheep didn't cheer him up!

Part of Addi's class. Aren't they just so cute??

HJ decided he needed a solo and sang into the floor microphone...so funny!

Mackenzie being so good. She was just precious!!

MO and Liz singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. They were by far the best mother-daughter duo on stage!!! Go Roberts girls!!!

This was the best picture Scott got of us after the program. Look at how sweet William was being!
Didn't really get a good group picture either. Addi wanted down, William was spaced out and Olivia was loving her cookie. The moms, on the other hand, all look great!

What a fun day! Can't wait until next year when Addi will actaully be singing instead of just ringing bells!
2 comments:
I have a feeling that Addi will be at home on the stage soon enough. I mean, her mother was a competitive dancer and father a competitive actor!! What better combo could there be?!
i am seriously cracking up!!! these pics are hysterical! will you send me your pics of mack and hj? we were chasing MO in the back during their 'performance'! what a fun (and crazy) morning!!!
Post a Comment