Sunday, December 13

candy cane brunch with santa

Sunday was the Candy Cane Brunch with Santa Clause at our country club. Addi got all dressed up in her Christmas dress for the party.

Addi and Daddy

"They spelled our name wrong daddy!"
Clark and Amanda came with us to meet Santa!


Clark took our picture when Santa came to our table. Zoom out Clark!
Mommy let me run around with Olivia before we took our picture with Santa. I had so much fun!
We were going to watch Olivia take her picture, but then daddy turned his back. I don't know why?
Next was my turn. Mommy and Daddy both had a great feeling about her photo op with Santa, until the second daddy put me on his lap...


Let's see that from another angle.



Mommy kept laughing at me and it wasn't funny at all! That guy was really big and really red!






MO and I both got candy canes even though we cried. Aren't we so cute!?


This might be the first picture ever where all 3 of us are smiling!



I thought it was so fun sticking my head through the bars! Olivia wouldn't come close to the railing. Daddy was nervous. I didn't see what the big deal was!

We just had the best time running around outside!


By far, the cutest picture of the day!!!!


I'm just so glad that I don't have to see Santa on Christmas Eve! That's smart of him to just drop off his gifts and leave. I think I might scream again!

No comments: