Tuesday, December 22

inaugural christmas dinner/gift exchange

Tonight we had the inaugural Roberts-Hofmann Christmas Dinner/Gift Exchange. We met at our favorite dinner spot, Mazzio's (it was Tuesday buffet night too!!).

Disclaimer...Addi fell and hit her head on the coffee table Sunday night. Poor thing has an awful bruise to show for it now!

Addi trying to eat with a fork like Olivia!


Olivia using a fork like a champ!

MO and Addi giving 5's!
Liz, loving her lovin' from Addi! She was such a snuggler tonight and Liz was eating it up!!
After dinner we came back to our house and let the girls play for a while. They had toys strung all over the living room and kitchen but had so much fun!! Then, the moment we'd all been waiting for...the gift exchange!!!
You can just see the anticipation on their faces...not really! It's more like, "why are you shaking those jingle bells at us mom???" type of expression!

Okay, they are getting really excited here...can't you tell?

MO: Addi I'm so excited!!! I think I'll hug you before I open my gift!! THANK YOU!
Addi: But MO, you don't even know what I gave you yet! Just open it!
I think Liz is more excited than MO here!

What is it Mommy?
It's a super cool doll, Olivia, that does so many fun things...like zip, velcro, button, snap, and more!

Oh, I do love it! How fun!!! Thanks Addi!

Now it's Addi's turn...

She literally gasp when she saw the tissue paper and she didn't even know what was inside!

I just love it!!!! What is it?

It's an apron! How CUTE!!!!

DaDa got my jingle bells strapped on my ankle so I can show MO how to do the jingle dance!

Sean: MO, look at Addi! She can Jingle Dance!
MO: She looks so silly daddy! I don't want to do that!! I'd rather just stand in this box!
Is she still dancing? I just want to sit right here until she's done.
The girls making a mess with the fridge farm pieces. They had fun and that's all that matters!

Darling apron!

Up close...Mr. Giggles font! It's so super cute!!! Thanks MO!! Can't wait to have our paint date soon!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

what a fun night!! poor addi might have been a tad disappointed that she didn't get something to play with...i promise to make it all worth her while soon! next week hopefully, my love!