2 days ago
Thursday, June 4
On a very different note...
This morning I found out that a girl I grew up with in Ardmore lost her 8 month old baby girl last night. It was a tragic accident; I don't know all the details, but it doesn't really matter. All day I have just been sick at my stomach and thinking about it non-stop. I couldn't wait until five o'clock came so I could pick up Addison from Peg's house and give her hugs and kisses! It is so terrible how it takes such a devastating event to make us all so thankful for what we have in our lives. Words cannot express what that family must be going through right now...I honestly can't even begin to imagine! Laurie - I am so sorry for your loss and I know how much you are going to miss your sweet Jaylyee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
They are in my prayers for sure! Keep us in the know, I can't stop thinking about it! God bless their family!
Wow... I couldn't imagine. I'm sure counting my blessings! They will be in my prayers?!
BTW - What state did you grow up in?
Post a Comment