Our little Tornado learned two new tricks this weekend, but I’ve yet to capture either one on the camera! Every time I’ve made an attempt, the dangling lens cap would catch her attention and before I knew it she would be up in my lap trying to get the camera…therefore, another pictureless post!
(Drum roll please….) Addison now claps AND waves hi/bye-bye. Her wave is so stinkin’ cute…it’s just a simple, very understated wave of her right hand and usually it’s down by her waist instead of up by her face or over the head. Nothing big and bold; it’s just very dainty. I looked at her on the video monitor this morning and she was sitting up in bed, practicing on her wave and chatting away to her lovie. Watch out…she might be up for Miss America with that wave!!!!
2 days ago


1 comment:
So exciting! I can't wait for Wednesday, I hope she will wave to me!!!! Charlie had a big weekend too! Sippy cup and sitting up all by himself!
Post a Comment