Thursday, December 16

christmas parade

Scott and I took Addi to the Norman Christmas Parade on Saturday.  We took her last year, but of course she doesn't remember it.  We told her we were going to a parade, but I really don't think she had a clue what we were talking about!  It was a really cold morning, but it was sunny so we decided to just bundle up and head out!

She was a little unsure when it started...

Okay this is getting better... 


Candy?  Okay, I like parades! 


Is that hat not the cutest thing you've ever seen?  LuLu and Poppy brought it and the matching coat back from Washington D.C. this fall.  Addi calls it her fancy coat! 




A wally pop!! 


Hi worsies! 




Addi loved the parade so we will definitely be back next year!

2 comments:

Liz said...

cutest hat EVER!!!

Danielle said...

Cutest coat and hat ever!