A few weeks ago I loaded Addi up and we headed over to Campus Corner to take some pictures for our Christmas cards. I got so many goofy and fun pictures of her and I just had to share some of my favorites. This is one funny little girl!!
We see this face (and finger) a lot!
She sang me the Caterpillar song...
I love this look!
She looks so mischievous...we get this look a lot too!
My little movie star!
"Which one did my Mama pick for our card?? You'll just have to wait to see..."


6 comments:
I'd say that you had much better luck then I did! Those pictures are all super cute, such a sweet girl:)
beautiful girl...love the "love this look" pic!
great job on these.
Love the finger and telling you no. Too cute!
She is so danged cute Erin!! She looks like so much fun!!
so, when should we receive this no-doubt precious card?!??! the roberts family can't wait to add it to 'our favorite card of the year' list! i KNOW it'll be a front runner!
Love them all, especially the one with the mischievous look!
Post a Comment