Wednesday, November 3

trick-or-treat!

The Roberts FOUR came over on Sunday night to go trick-or-treating. They were the cutest little girls on Halloween night!!

Group pic time!

Cutest girls!

Cheese!

O: Why is Emma crying?

A: Oh no, don't come this way Emma!

A: What?  Why is she coming this way?

A: I'm outta here!

Sweet sisters

A: She's still crying!

A: I didn't even touch her...why is she still crying?

A: Okay this is getting wierd. I didn't do anything! Am I in trouble Mama?

Tada!  Check out the beautiful balla-nina!!

Hofmann Halloween Pictures 2010!

LuLu and I decorated Addi's wagon earlier in the day so O and A could ride in style! 

Check it out!

Going to the first house!


Back in the wagon

Bye bye!  Thank you for the candy!!

This is fun!!!

Here are the girls heading up a driveway...

Addi's spider bag got so heavy, she ended up dragging it to the door.

Check out this spooky house!  There are eyes in the windows and fangs above the front door.  It looks like the house is on fire, but really it was just a fog machine.  I don't know why it showed up back.  Fun decorations!

Brave nalla-nina walking to the door right by the spooky decorations.

She even liked the witch because she gave her candy!

Back at home...

Checking out their loot...

WOW!

A: Olivia, did you get some good stuff?

O: Let me see...

O: Sure did!  Cheers!

Go-oo-ood Clark!


Isn't that the cutest little spider?  My friend Courtney gave it to Addi as a baby gift.  Pretty clever gift, huh?

I see a trip to the dentist in our future!



They also loved looking out the front door at the kids coming to trick-or-treat!

What a fun Halloween! 

6 comments:

Liz said...

Love, love, love this post! I think O might talk about this night forever! Precious little friends. Pretty sure they were the cutest little trick-or-treaters in Oklahoma!

Liz said...

Oh, and the ones with Emma are hysterical!!! A didn't want anything to do with her!

Amanda said...

Such sweet little friends, great pics.

Whitney said...

Oh I just loved those pics!!
The ones of them looking at all their goodies makes me think of our Easters together and going through the eggs! What special memories these girls will have!

PS I just read on a friends blog that at her house the "Pumpkin Fairy" comes to their house on Halloween Night and replaces the candy with a present! How cool is that?!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Okay, Addi looks so adorable...and she suddenly look SO old!! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!

Spencer's Take Singapore said...

Too precious!