Friday, November 12

all aboard!

Yesterday Addi got a very special treat!  LuLu and Poppy took her on a train ride!!  They drove up to Norman on Wednesday night and then took the Heartland Flyer back to Ardmore yesterday morning.  They're coming back to Norman on the train tonight.
Addi was so excited!  She kept saying, "I ride the TRAIN!!"
It was misting when we got there so I didn't get many good pictures outside like I wanted to.  Oh well, there's always next time!  I have a feeling this is going to become a frequent happening since it went so well.

Waiting at the dopot!  This was such a special occasion, Addi even wore her rainbow necklace!!

It's finally here!

I don't think she expected it to be so BIG!

Kissing daddy good-bye!

Waiting their turn...


Checking in!  This little guy was so nice and even said, "All Aboard!"

Addi loved riding the train and she keeps talking about the cows eating grass.  Isn't it funny what they remember?  What a fun and specail treat!  Thanks LuLu & Poppy!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

How fun! And by the time she is 10 she can ride it all alone to see Lulu & Poppy! :o

My first train ride wasn't until I was over 21 years old! Look at your world traveler!