Scott, Addison and I have so much to be thankful for this year! We have had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebrating with our families, especially since we had such exciting news to share! It’s been a hard secret to keep, but baby #2 is on the way! We’ve been to the doctor a few times already and our little one is doing great! I am 8 weeks pregnant which makes our actual due date July 7, 2010!!
Here's the Thanksgiving card Addi gave to her grandparents last night!
And here are some pics of Addi rockin' her new “big sis” shirt. Can you tell she’s already proud??
Life is so good. We are truly blessed to have each of you in our lives and we thank you for your continued friendship and support. We are so excited to become a family of FOUR!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Scott, Erin & Addison


12 comments:
Wow!! So exciting Erin! You're almost 2 months behind me exactly!
Congrats! Love that card, it is so cute!
YAY, YAY, YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS, so incredibly happy for you and your sweet little family!
CONGRATS!!! That is SO exciting! Happy Thanksgiving, indeed!
Congratulations on such wonderful news!
Congratulations!! Addi does look like she's thrilled to be a big sister and I'm sure she'll be a good one. Little girls are born with that motherly (hovering) instinct, so I'm sure she'll do great.
I can tell you, at least for me, one thing about being a family of 4 is getting used to staying "kids" plural or "children." You don't realize how much you've gotten used to saying "my daughter" or "my son" until you have more than 1. Fun times ahead for you!!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! I love reading your blog and cant wait to hear all about the baby
So thrilled for you all! Well wishes for a healthy baby, healthy (and energetic) mommy, proud big sister and a happy daddy! Can't wait for all the updates!!!
This is by far your best post yet! Congrats, Erin!!!
congrats! Addi will make a great big sister & you are going to love having two sweet blessings!
WOO HOO, Congrats to you all! Such wonderful news, I'm very excited for all of you - looks like Addi is proud to be a big sister. :) I hope you're feeling well and avoiding morning sickness this go around!
Post a Comment