Tuesday, November 16

randomness

Can I just tell you guys how much I am NOT liking the time change??  I hate pulling into the driveway after work to a dark house.  It has really cut down on our playtime outside and especially my picture taking!  I much prefer natural light to artificial light (with a flash) but I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up, right?  How terrible is it that I've hardly posted at all during the month of November?  That's just not like me at all.  Well, I promise to do better and get that camera back out soon!

On a completely unrelated note, we took Addi to the OU game on Saturday.  She LOVED the game!!  This was her best game of the season.  We only stayed through half time (to see the band) though because it was really chilly, especially in the upper deck.  I only grabbed a jean jacket for her and she needed more layers on, so LuLu loaned her a black scarf.  Addi thought she was pretty hot stuff with that scarf around her neck.  I will definitely be buying her one soon!

The only game this year I didn't take my camera to, and this would have been the best one for pictures.  Isn't that the way it always turns out?  Well I did manage to snap a few on my phone, but obviously the quality is terrible.  Oh well, we had a great time and that's all that matters!

Check out my sweet girl rocking those 2 tails!!! She's becoming a PRO!!

She is definitely her father's daugher.  She could have eaten the entire tub of popcorn by herself if I would have let her. 
Don't you love the scarf?  She would flip it behind her neck and say, "Ah-la-la". 

LuLu saved the day with her scarf and Skittles.  I don't think we would have lasted without either one! 


2 comments:

Ashlynn said...

I just can't get over how beautiful your daughter is! I may be a little partial... I think she and my son are separated twins. She looks like Harper with pigtails!

Amanda said...

I can't get over how big she looks with her piggies and that scarf. Precious, precious, precious!