Our friends Hudson and Campbell had a birthday party on Friday afternoon. Hudson turned 3 and Campbell turned 1. What a fun way to celebrate!
Here's a picture from Hudson's first birthday and Addi was only a few weeks old.
So much has changed in 2 years!!
Okay, back to this year. Here's one of the birthday boys!
Typical monkey, climbing to the top of the rock wall!
I don't know how I ended up without a picture of sweet Campbell. He was the cutest sock monkey you've ever seen!
Addi got right to business. The party was at Addi's favorite park and she had a blast! I was proud of her...she didn't let her tutu get in the way of anything...way to go Addi!
Look who arrived! Baby Emma! Addi wanted to hold her so bad and couldn't understand why the park was not a good place.
Olivia is still a proud big sister and loved showing her off to Addi!
Olivia was a bag of Skittles and Emma was a Skittle. Liz did a GREAT job on their costumes!!
Time to race!
Olivia is in the lead...
Oh no! Her foot got stuck and Addi slid by at the last minute to win!
I loved seeing her little tutu in the air as she climbed on the toys!
Even a Skittle on her bottom. Silly Olivia!
This is a terrible picture, but the girls were hysterical. They were both throwing their heads back at the same time and then dying laughing.
Picture time with all the kids!
There's the Birthday Boy!
Addi wasn't too sure what to think of the pinata, but it sure didn't take her long to figure out what to do once it was busted!
That's gotta be good for her teeth, right?
Sweet Emma and her sweet mama, Liz!
After the party, we went to a Fall Festival and LuLu & Poppy met us there. I think Addi was exhausted from the day's events because she didn't want to do a thing there. She just wanted to be held by either LuLu or me. We decided to call it a night. I didn't get many pictures, but here were a few cute ones with LuLu.
Trick-or-Treating is coming up next!



2 comments:
SUCH a fun party!!! The girls were hysterical together, as usual! Who knew a ballerina and a bag of Skittles could be such great buds?!? Ha! Send me your pics and I'll send mine.....if I ever get my computer back!
Love that tutu! ;)
Post a Comment