Today was a very bittersweet day at our house! This was the last day for Addison to go to Peg's house...in the morning she will start her new school. Peg has been so specail to us. She has loved Addison so much and has cared for her better then I could have ever imagined! She has taught me so many valuable things and has really become a wonderful friend to me! I've cried so many tears over this move, just anticipating the dread of saying goodbye to her. Dropping off this morning was difficult, but picking up Addison for the last time was awful!! Peg and I both cried buckets of tears. We both know that the move will be so great for Addison, but it's just going to be hard on us! I'm sad Addi won't have the chimes to ring in the morning when we arrive and in the afternoon when we leave. There are so many things that we're going to miss, but I know that Addison has so many new things to discover at her new school and new friends to meet. I've been told it takes "three weeks" to make the adjustment...I'm ready for our transition to be over! It will be hard to leave Addison at a new place tomorrow, but I know that she will be just fine! I pray for strength!!!
I snapped a few pics of Peg and Addi playing this afternoon!


No comments:
Post a Comment