2 days ago
Thursday, August 27
back to school
Well I guess technically it's not back to school since Addison has never been, but she looked just darling this morning in her red and white striped Polo dress for her first day! She woke up a very happy girl and had a wonderful morning. LuLu got her an owl backpack and I had her name embroidered on it. The bag is bigger than she is and we don't take a bag to school with us each day besides her bottle bag, so Owlie didn't go with us today, but daddy thought she need her pic with it to get that "first day of school" look! Addison already knows one little boy in her class, William, and was very excited to see a familiar face. She did beautifully at drop off...she didn't even cry (I did, of course). I picked her up after lunch and brought her home for the afternoon. She was asleep before I could even back out of my parking space! There were so many new people and activities that she was just worn out! Tomorrow will be her first full day and then we'll have the weekend to regroup. Next week will be a fun new week with lots of excitement at big girl school!!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I recognize those cribs and that table! :-) I know you'll love it there. My son was there for almost 6 years and it was so hard to leave for K last month! Luckily R is still in the Busy Three's so we've got a few more years there!
Post a Comment