You all are going to have to bear with me while I get things figured out...it might take a while! As many of you know, I started out using another site so you all could follow the happenings of our family when Miss Addison came along. Because of some site difficulties, I have decided to make the switch! There are some functions of the other site that I will miss (like it emailing when I've made a new post), but I'm sure this one will have it's perks too...and I'm hoping it's easier to use! I will post a "catch-up" later in case any of you are new. And because I am going to try my hardest to not publish pictureless posts, here is one of my favorite pictures from the day Addison was born!
So here we go...wish me luck!!


1 comment:
I love the Hofmann fam and I'm so excited to have a little spot to keep up with you all! :)
Post a Comment