When I started this blog, I was so great about updating regularly. It was such a high priority in my life. I was proud to show off our little family to our friends and family who don't get to see us daily. After Halle was born, I tried my hardest to keep it up, but time just got away from me!
I know, especially with 2 kids, that life isn't going to slow down any time soon! In the midst of chasing our two girlies, Scott and I have decided to buy a new house! The thought of packing up everything we own and moving it just a mere 1.9 miles make me cringe, but we are busting at the seams. We've found the perfect house for us and are thrilled about this new adventure. Of course our move will be very bittersweet! More on moving and the new house to come!!
I am writing this post with the sincere intent of getting this blog back on my priority list! We have had some really great times since I've been gone! I'm going to hit the highlights to get caught up.
Here's a picture of the girls in their wagon one night last week. We've sure been loving the weather!!
It feels good to be back!



4 comments:
Welcome back! We recently moved with 2 little ones in tow and I can tell you it really wasn't that bad. The worst part was trying to keep them out of the packed boxes! We've found this was a great time to move because they're young enough to not really be affected by leaving neighbors, changing schools, etc. Sounds like you won't have much of that either since you're moving close by. Good luck! Can't wait to see the new house (:
Glad you're back! I've missed your posts!
I agree with Erin. I don't know how I found your blog but I have enjoyed it and I'm glad you're back!
YEA!!!!! I am so glad my favorite blog is back
Post a Comment