Friday, February 3

calendar girl - december

These pics were taken when she was actually about 6 1/2 months old and I'm glad I waited (or was late) because I got some sitting up pictures!  YAY!







 


This is her "can we be done yet?" face! 

So I got this tiny little Santa hat when Addi was 3 months old and I've been saving it for Halle's 6 month pictures.  I never dreamed it would be too small, but guess what...it was pretty snug!







And for another comparison, here's Addi wearing the hat when she was 3 months old!  I love her "why the heck am I wearing this silly hat" face.  So funny!

And back to Hal...







Addi is such a great assistant to me when I take Halle's pictures!  She's always jumping around making her smile for me!  She loves to jump in at the end and take some "sister pictures" and I can't resist these two faces together so I always say yes! 





I'm afraid Hal is going to be feeling this way for the rest of her life: 

No comments: