Thursday, January 19

i'm just in a funk

Do you ever get that way?  I'm just so uninspired right now!  I think it's because we're so crazy busy that when I do have time to finally sit down at the end of the night, I can't make myself do anything.  Literally.  Would you believe I haven't even touched my camera in TWO WEEKS??  Seriously...I'm in such a funk.  I did recently get an iPhone so I've been taking pics on my phone.  Just call me lazy. I'm slowly starting to come out of it though and I've even had thoughts this week like "I should really blog about this"...so maybe slowly but surely I'm coming back around.  Christmas just totally wears me out each year and I think it's just taken me longer this year to recoup.

I absolutely HATE having a big task hanging over me so I know I've got to get my booty in gear to catch up around here! I have lots of Christmas to blog about and then a few January things as well.

Please don't give up on me...

6 comments:

kate parke said...

It is called life with two kids! I remember when I used to read your blog in the beginning and I had just had my second child...it made me miss my old super organized self so much. There are just so many things to do, but being together as a family and being LAZY are so worth it! It is a hard concept to grasp for us "do-ers" but luckily you can always adjust the date of the blog post :) Your kids are adorable!

Erin said...

I've missed your posts! Glad you're back! :-)

KRISTI said...

I feel the same way. I got really behind on blogging about this time last year and still have not caught up and am in a funk. I know you don't know me, but I love your blog. I worked with Carolina years ago and found your blog through hers. Your girls are adorable! See, I should be blogging right now!!!
Kristi.

Sasha said...

Trust me- I understand! I had big plans to do Project 365 and take at least one pic per day.... I made it about 15 days and this week, I have not taken a single pic!

I was going to email you to ask about whipping me up a new simple blog header... but it sounds like you are as busy as I am! :-)

Liz said...

puh-leeeeeze! girl, don't worry about it! this blog will always be here. you'll be back in good time. give yourself a break!

Danielle said...

I'm right there with you. I think my problem is I have a lot going on right now and I feel completely behind in the blog world. I think I need to just forget the past and start where I am now. You'll snap out of your funk eventually. We've all been there (: