Last week Addi and I were on a walk one evening. She saw an OU flag on a house and here's how our conversation went. We have not talked about the game since we got home and it just blew my mind that she remembered so many details about the game!
A: OU! OU! OU! OU!
E: Yes Addi, I see that OU.
A: Mama, I OU game! I OU game!
E: Yes Addi, you went to the OU game last week!
A: Bity bity wissies, Mama, bity bity wissies!
E: Yes, we saw some ity-bity horsies didn't we?
(we sit in the upper deck so when the horses pull the schooner on the field, the horses look tiny.)
A: Mama, one ninger!
(holding up one finger)
E: Yes Addi! We hold up one finger when we sing the OU song before the game! That's right!
A: Mama, pop! Pop! Pop! Pop!
E: Yes! We saw firecrackers at the OU game that went Pop! Pop! Pop!
A: Mama, I OU game 'gen.
E: Okay Addi, we'll go to an OU game again!!
On Saturday, Addi got to wear a new OU dress and she was so excited! She got this cheerleading outfit last year and it looked HUGE! Well, now it fits perfectly and Addi loved it!
Pointing to the OU!
Holding up "one ninger"

Addi also loved doing stunts, just like every cheerleader!
We didn't take Addi to the game on Saturday, but she definitely getting to go again this season! It was so fun that she remembered so much about the game and was so excited about it!


5 comments:
Loving the cheerleader outfit and the nice moves Addi!
Sooner Born and Bred!
so cute!! I see a future in cheerleading for sure...if she could just get over the bow thing :) looks like shes doing better with it though! Shes a doll!
What a smartie! She couldn't be cuter Erin! I love the photos of her stunts :-)
Perfect form Addi girl! I just love your cheerleading uniform!
Post a Comment