On Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 10:10am, Emma Louise Roberts was born!
She is absolutely perfect in every way! We visited in the hospital, but didn't get any picures because we were too busy loving on Baby Emma. Today we went over to visit and to see that sweet girl again! Before we left our house today, I asked Addi what the baby's name was and she said Sister!
Olivia is a VERY PROUD big sister! She was so excited to show Emma off to Addi. In just a few short days, Olivia has become a pro at holding her new baby sister! She had to show Addi how it's done.
Olivia: "It's okay baby sister!"
Addi: "Wow! Olivia knows what she's doing! That's amazing!"
Addi: "Oh look at that! She's sitting on the couch like a big girl!"
I told Addi to talk to Emma and tell her hi. She just waved at her.
"I did it!!"
Sweet Baby Emma, we are so excited that you are here! We can't wait play with you all the time!!







5 comments:
They all look so cute!!! What precious little girls!
best little girls i know!!!!
I am loving the Toms and cut off shorts! Just presh! Addi is such a doll
The girls both hold the baby just like my son holds his baby brother. They just lay their arms flat and the baby just lays across them. I've tried to teach him how to hold him but that's no easy task! Precious baby girl!
just adorable!such sweet girls!
Post a Comment