This has been a crazy busy week, but we're officially in countdown mode to Addi's birthday party!!
The weather for the week does not look good right now. We have a 30% chance of rain on saturday, so I'm being 70% optimistic! Please think good thoughts! I don't know what I would do with 18 kids running around my house!! I'm sure I could empty out the furniture into the garage and blow up the bounce-house inside, right? We'll make it work...rain or shine!
Addi's invitations turned out PERFECT!!! Liz over at Sweet Papers designed them and did a great job! They could not have turned out better!
There's tons more to talk about but not much time! So for now...
THREEE DAYS!!!



4 comments:
wahoo!!! we can't wait to celebrate addi!!! and have bir-kay-cake!
it's NOT going to rain!!!!
Oh my goodness these are so precious...in fact they are beautiful. I can't wait to see pictures of the party
Carolina
That photo of her could NOT be cuter Erin! What a precious invitation!
super cute!
happened on your blog after linking from Mom*Tog...I noticed that we have the same camera...
now that i'm here I see that we both also are OU grads!
Boomer Sooner!
your newest follower :)
Post a Comment