What a perfect weekend! The weather couldn't have been prettier and Addi's 2nd birthday party couldn't have been more fun!!! A friend of mine from photography class, Misty, came and took pictures for me so I really didn't take very many pictures at the party at all. It was actually so nice not to have to worry about capturing those special moments and just being able to be part of her special day. Misty is supposed to get me the pictures later this week so I will post them as soon as I can! I'm so excited to get them!
When Addi woke up on Saturday, Scott and I surprised her with our gift early! Remember the ugly blue chair I found at a garage sale for $5? Well look how it turned out!!! The same lady who painted Addi's table and chairs painted this for me! I was so pleased with it!
And so was Addi! She LOVED it!
It's the perfect little spot to relax and watch Nemo!
So here are some of the party details that I got before the party started...
Ice Cream buffet:
Strawberry Cake Cookies with Strawberry Icing...delish!
Smashcake for Addi on the cakestand I made...hope Misty got a better picture!
Cupcakes from Amy Cakes! There were lemon and strawberry and they were BOTH super yummy!
I would know...I tried them BOTH! It's hard to see, but the have hot pink edible glitter that was to die for cute!!!
Marshmallow pops!
Party hat for the Birthday Girl...she hated it by the way. Refused to wear it. Oh well.
Crepe paper ruffles for the background...pretty cute, huh? They were really easy to make...I will definitely make them again!
(close up)
The Birthday Girl's chair...decorated with ribbons, of course!
Placemats for the kiddos!
And sippy cups!
There's the Birthday Girl!
Eating cake with Daddy...
Smash cake, ice cream with sprinkles, strawberry cookies and a marshmallow pop!
It's a wonder she took a nap at all!
The party was so much fun! There was a bounce house for the kids to jump in and a table set up with special Addison Birthday coloring pages. After we all ate cake (and other goodies) Addi opened her gifts. It was so funny because her friends were playing with her new toys as fast as she could get them opened. Our girl was showered with gifts, attention and love. It meant so much to us to have everyone there celebrating together.
After her party we headed to the Fall Festival at her school and then back home to have an OU watch party. It was a REALLY BIG day and we were all worn out last night! Today was another full day of celebrating! More pics to come...
Addi-girl, Daddy and I love you more than you'll ever know. You mean so much to us. You are such a smart little girl and your love for life is infectious. You have brought more joy to our lives than we ever thought possible. We hope you had a very special 2nd birthday!
WE LOVE YOU!


16 comments:
Absolutely precious! I love it all! You must share how you made the backdrop ribbon and the placemats! You did an amazing job, I'm sure Miss Addi had so much fun!
Looked like such a fun party! I love all the little details...great job! Happy Birthday Addison!
oh my word....love it all! im totally inspired!
hope she has a wonderful 2nd yr
It was such a fun party!! The goodies were sooooo yummy. I can't stop thinking about those cupcakes. Thank goodness for Amy Cakes!! A was the best and you could tell she knew it was all about HER! O had an awesome time and E, well, pretty sure she had a good time too. It was her first birthday to attend! The party favors were soooo cute! Love it all!
I'm so glad A napped - someone we know didn't! So sad to miss the festival but it was probably just as well.
We love you Addison and we are so glad we could celebrate with you!!!!
Happy, happy birthday Addi! Erin, I was in awww the entire time. You sooooooo should have been a party planner. Everything was absolutely perfect, for a perfect little girl! Loved it all!
Hope that post a how to for those adorable placemat, the ruffles, and the sippy cup labels!
Happy Birthday, Addi! You are too cute! Erin, what a beautiful party! What a special day! I love it all!
You a party planner extrodionaire!!! (i so did not spell that right, but you get the point!!) where on earth did you get those placemats..or how did you make them??
I can't wait to see more pics! All I can say is WOW! Great job Mom!!
You didn't miss a single detail! I love all the colors. Nap? Seriously? I'm impressed!
Super Cute!
Um, I will admit that my stomach hurt just looking at all that sugar though! :)
Erin you did such a fantastic job! Her little chair is so cute!! And everything looks like so much FUN! I bet it was the best 2-year-old birthday party EVER! Can't wait to see more pictures!!
ERIN...You should seriously consider party planning as an occupation! Every little detail was amazing, as was her first birthday party!! LOVED the placemats & all the labels on everything! Did you make those?? HOW?? You are amazing...and those ruffled streamers...too cute!
Also..on the You Tube videos...yes, they are public otherwise, I my readers couldn't view them on my blog! I hate it...let me know if you can figure out how to post videos but for them to be private!!!
Soooo sad we missed it!!!! You are too wonderful with all your details! Addi is one lucky lady with a mommy like you!!!
I love all the pictures and can't wait to see more! You did such a good job with all of the decorations and details. I love all the colors you used! Looks like Addi had a great 2nd birthday party!
You are soooo creative! :)
You must share how you made the backdrop, it looks perfect!
Happy Birthday Addison!
Post a Comment